


We closed on our home on Jan 28th and got our keys Jan 29th. Then we worked non-stop painting the ENTIRE house (ceilings too..) Dad built shelves in the closets, replaced the baseboard and added chair-rail in all 3 bedrooms! We also had the hardwood in the hallway, front room and dining rooms re-finished. Plus we re-carpeted the 3 bedrooms! We were able to get it all done in 2 weeks and we moved in on Feb 13th! (What a great Valentines Day present!) We had so much help from family & friends, we couldn't have done it without them!

4 comments:
OOOO that looks so much fun! I bet it was a lot of work though. I hope you are enjoying your house!
Looks awesome!! You have sone such a great job!! Your Mom has told us all about it and I never thought she would get out of bed after all that work!!
LOVE IT! The bedrooms look so much better with the chair rail and paint. Good job. We can't wait to see it in person with all your fun decorations and for Aliya to destroy them!
PS. I love the kitchen color, FUN!
Yes it was a lot of work that's for sure.. :) But we really had so much fun doing everything! It's so exciting to think that it's ours! :D (Erin the green in the kitchen is my favorite! :) It instantly cheers you up when you walk in!)
Post a Comment