For Grandma's Bday I did the bus from our Church History tour.. (each window was a pic from the tour)
We couldn't decide what to do for her cake, so it's a jumbled mess of
"Everything Mom"
It took forever to find everything, I ended up stealing some of moms arrowheads, and making the Tower out of toothpicks.
I found these toy Dino skeletons the year before, when I was looking for Nascar stuff... I love this one.
I hid a plastic tube (w/$ in it) inside of his piece of banana cream pie... ha ha
Sir Hiss
Another one I made for Robin's daughter. The end of the tail was made out of rice crispie treats....
I enjoy making these so much, It's entertaining to dream up an idea for one of these and see if I can actually pull it off ;) I know I'm still missing quite a few cakes... but these are the pics I've found so far :)


1 comment:
Great job Kayla. I knew you made cakes but I've never seen a lot of them. I'm impressed! I like the x box one for Steven and the cookie monster.
Post a Comment